All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Gilligan and Robert Dilts truly take you on a voyage of self-discovery. The Hero's Journey examines the questions: How can you live a meaningful life? What is the deepest life you are called to, and how can you respond to that call?
- Author BiographyStephen Gilligan PhD, has become a leading figure in Ericksonian hypnotherapy. He is the developer of the Generative Self approach to personal growth. A licensed psychologist, Stephen maintains a private practice in Encinitas, California. Robert Dilts has been a developer, author, trainer and consultant in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) - a model of human behaviour, learning and communication - since its creation in 1975 by John Grinder and Richard Bandler. A long time student and colleague of both Grinder and Bandler, Robert also studied personally with Milton H. Erickson, M.D., and Gregory Bateson.Robert is the principal author of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Vol. I (with John Grinder, Richard Bandler and Judith DeLozier, 1980), which serves as the standard reference text for the field, and has authored numerous other books on NLP. Changing Belief Systems with NLP (1990) and Beliefs: Pathways to Health and Well Being (with Tim Hallbom and Suzi Smith, 1990) describe his work in changing limiting beliefs and creating functional belief systems. Tools for Dreamers (with Todd Epstein and Robert W. Dilts, 1991) and Skills for the Future (with Gino Bonissone, 1993), explore the applications of NLP to managing and enhancing creativity. Effective Presentation Skills (1994) covers the key skills necessary for successful public speaking. Strategies of Genius
- Author(s)Robert Dilts,Stephen Gilligan
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £5.27Trending at £5.71
- £10.02Trending at £10.55
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.65Trending at £27.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.