CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionUS foreign policy has undergone seven cycles of fluctuating political commitment to the moral principles at the heart of US national identity. Under President Clinton, this work asserts that the US achieved a grand synthesis of power and morality.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL E. SALLA is an Assistant Professor in the School of International Service, American University. Previously he was a lecturer at the Australian National University. He has been involved in non-offical peacemaking efforts for ethnic conflicts in East Timor and Kosovo since 1995. He is the author of Islamic Radicalism, Muslim Nations and the West and co-editor of Why the Cold War Ended (Greenwood Press, 1995).
- Author(s)Michael E. Salla
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.