All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only thing Sripathi Rao has been proud of is his daughter, Maya, but he cut off ties with her when she married a fellow student at her American university. When Maya and her husband are killed in a car crash, Sripathi is left with his regrets and Maya's seven-year-old daughter, Nandana.
- PrizesWinner of The Commonwealth Writer's Prize Best Book Caribbean and Canada 2001. Shortlisted for Kiriyama Pacific Rim Book Prize - Fiction 2000.
- Author(s)Anita Rau Badami
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date19/11/2002
- Weight600 g
- Width153 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.