CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that cooperation offers a much needed alternative for the organization of economic and social affairs, one that should find its place at the forefront of public and academic discussion and policymaking. This title features chapters on education, fair trade, politics and governance, planning, and sustainability.
- Author BiographyAnthony Webster is head of history in the School of Humanities and Social Science at Liverpool John Moores University, UK. Alyson Brown is a reader in history in the department of English and history at Edge Hill University. David Stewart is senior lecturer in history in the School of Education and Social Science at the University of Central Lancashire. John K. Walton is Ikerbasque Research Professor in the department of contemporary history at the University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, Spain. Linda Shaw is vice principal of the Co-operative College, UK.
- Author(s)United Nations University
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Content Noteill.
- Weight544 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlyson Brown,Anthony Webster,David Stewart,John K. Walton,Linda Shaw
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.