All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionPortraying how entrepreneurs often start out conducting some or all of their trade on an 'off-the-books' basis and how many continue to do so once they become established, this book provides a detailed account of the hidden enterprise culture in the interstices of western economies.
- Author BiographyColin C. Williams, Professor of Public Policy, Management School, University of Sheffield, UK
- Author(s)Colin C. Williams
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.