All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this intrepid, groundbreaking book, Richard Sennett and Jonathan Cobb uncover and define a new form of class conflict in America-an internal conflict in the heart and mind of the blue-collar worker who measures his own value against those lives and occupations to which our society gives a special premium.
- Author BiographyJonathan Cobb is a former associate of the Center for the Study of Public Policy, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Richard Sennett's books include The Corrosion of Character, Flesh and Stone, and Respect. He was the founding director of the New York Institute for the Humanities and now teaches sociology at New York University and at the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Jonathan Cobb,Richard Sennett
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication07/12/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.