All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you achieve effective low-carbon design beyond the building level? How do you create a community that is both liveable and sustainable? This title provides an evaluation of four first generation low-carbon neighbourhoods in Europe, and shows how those lessons can be applied.
- Author BiographyHarrison S. Fraker is Professor of Architecture and Urban Design, and former Dean of the School of Architecture, at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Harrison Fraker
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.