Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.41
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
- £19.08Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text aims to uncover the pattern of prejudice against mentally disabled individuals that keeps them from recieving equal treatment under the law. It details the roots of this prejudice and pretextuality, how these two have distorted and corrupted mental disability law.
- Author(s)Michael L. Perlin
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Out-of-print date01/10/2015
- Weight1002 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.