Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt contains an extraordinary collection of ancient art, but even more of its treasures are hidden away in its basement. Museum workers are now preparing to show these valuable pieces in a new exhibition. What pieces will they exhibit? How will they decide what to display?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight89 g
- Width144 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Pamphlet and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.