All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome couples need more than just the run-of-the-mill relationship advice to solve their problems in love. This book provides mindfulness and distress tolerance techniques to de-escalate conflict situations. It also helps to manage problems with negotiation, not conflict.
- Author BiographyAlan E. Fruzzetti, Ph.D., is associate professor of psychology and director of the DBT Therapy and Research Program at the University of Nevada, Reno. He provides extensive training support, supervision and consultation for DBT practices in the United States and abroad. He is well known for his work in behaviour therapy with couples, parents and families and has authored or co-authored dozens of articles and book chapters on this and related topics.
- Author(s)Alan E. Fruzetti
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication31/07/2006
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.79
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £10.18Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.