CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.11Trending at £6.32
- £1.63Trending at £2.19
- £2.57Trending at £2.78
- £10.43Trending at £11.16
- £21.77Trending at £29.99
- £9.78Trending at £9.96
- £6.90Trending at £7.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn the year of grace 1345, as Sir Roger Baron de Tourneville is gathering an army to join King Edward III in the war against France, a most astonishing event occurs: a huge silver ship descends through the sky and lands in northeastern Lincolnshire. The Wersgorix, whose scouting ship it is, are quite expert at taking over planets...
- Author BiographyPoul Anderson was one of the most prolific and popular writers in science fiction. He won the Hugo Award seven times and the Nebula Award three times, as well as many other awards, notably including the Grand Master Award of the Science Fiction Writers of America for a lifetime of distinguished achievement. With a degree in physics, and a wide knowledge of other fields of science, he was noted for building stories on a solid foundation of real science, as well as for being one of the most skilled creators of fast-paced adventure stories. He was author of over a hundred novels and story collections, and several hundred short stories, as well as several mysteries and nonfiction books. He died in 2001.
- Author(s)Poul Anderson
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight118 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.