All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.15Trending at £4.63
- £4.60Trending at £5.59
- £4.79Trending at £5.57
- £4.30Trending at £8.01
- £4.95Trending at £6.29
- £4.30Trending at £7.08
- £5.99Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Description'The Highland Rocks' is a sequel to 'The Highland Games', a heartfelt tale of a beautiful glen on the west coast of Scotland. It is a poignant story of life and love in a small village, and the elements that hold a community together.
- Author BiographyGael Harrison was born in Malaysia but was educated in Scotland. She qualified as a primary school teacher and spent eleven years living on the west coast of Scotland. She has worked in Vietnam, Ukraine and Qatar, and has recently returned from Australia. She is married with three grown up children and now lives in Edinburgh. Gael is also the author of 'The Highland Games' and 'The Moon in the Banyan Tree'. Read more about the author and her work at gaelharrison.com.
- Author(s)Gael Harrison
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.