All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Burton was one of Victorian Britain's most protean figures. A soldier, explorer, ethnographer, and polyglot of rare power, as well as a poet, travel writer, and translator of the Tales of the Arabian Nights and the Kama Sutra , Burton exercised his abundant talents in a diverse array of endeavours. This book examines his life.
- Author BiographyDane Kennedy is the Elmer Louis Kayser Professor of History and International Affairs at The George Washington University.
- Author(s)Professor Dane Kennedy
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note9 halftones
- Weight380 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.