Consider these sponsored items
- £13.78Free postage
- £22.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to cope when the world overwhelms you.
- Author BiographyElaine R. Aron is a highly sensitive person herself who has a Master's degree in clinical psychology and a doctorate. She has researched the subject using 100s of detailed interviews with HSPs. She lives in San Francisco and New York.
- Author(s)Elaine Aron
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/08/1999
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/04/2017
- Weight218 g
- Width142 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- portland_bill3930 Jun, 2016by
I would recommend this book to anyone who suspects they may have a Highly Sensitive Personality - to understand what makes you think and behave as you do is a pleasing revelation that could transform your life - I believe it really is that important a piece of writing - It has the power to liberate a person from the misconceptions and attitudes towards the sensitive person that seem so prevalent in Western society.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 2011caroline6524 Apr, 2015by
An extremely helpful book to many.
This is possibly the most helpful book that I've read. The writer is herself an H.S.P. so she's able to completely understand others like her. It's extremely well written, highly compassionate and thoughtful. It's a book that I shall recommend to others.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48