Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £11.92
- £4.75Trending at £4.99
- £13.99Trending at £15.80
- £4.44Trending at £5.08
- £5.65Trending at £8.07
- £7.22Trending at £9.24
- £5.20Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred Noyes's famous poem still has the power to thrill us as we read the story of the highwayman and his doomed love for Bess, the landlord's black-eyed daughter. Charles Keeping's stunning illustrations won this book the Kate Greenaway Medal in 1982.
- PrizesWinner of Kate Greenaway Medal 1982.
- Author(s)Alfred Noyes
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/1999
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date28/06/2013
- Content Noteillustrated in black and white
- Weight158 g
- Width197 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Charles Keeping
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 6 To 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.