All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the cliche of 'the city of seven hills' and how, since antiquity, it has shaped experience of the city.
- Author BiographyCaroline Vout is Senior Lecturer in Classics at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Christ's College and the Society of Antiquaries of London. She is a historian and art historian who publishes on a wide range of topics related to Greek and Roman art and its reception, Latin literature and Roman history and is the author of Power and Eroticism in Imperial Rome (Cambridge, 2007). In 2009 she was awarded a Philip Leverhulme Prize for her work on art history and in 2010 was the Hugh Last Fellow at the British School at Rome.
- Author(s)Caroline Vout
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus. 27 colour illus. 1 map
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.