All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides all the basic information needed for safe and enjoyable walking in the hills, in summer and winter. It includes advice on where to go, the equipment needed and how to find and follow a route. Basic ropework and emergency procedures are also covered.
- Author(s)Steve Ashton
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/1997
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/03/2006
- Content Noteb&w photographs, line drawings
- Weight380 g
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.