Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £24.04
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an engaging manner, this book focuses on the social history, customs, and traditions of Hispanic Americans in America. Ideal for history buffs, this volume boasts black-and-white photographs, an index, glossary, and box features.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRodney P. Carlisle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.