All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionLaonikos was one of the Greek historians of the fall of Constantinople in 1453, and the first Greek writer to treat Islam as a legitimate cultural and religious system. He viewed Byzantines as Greeks rather than Romans, and his Histories> of the expansion of the Ottoman Empire stands at the origins of Neo-Hellenic identity.
- Author(s)Laonikos Chalkokondyles
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- Language(s)Greek, Modern (1453-), English
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleDumbarton Oaks Medieval Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.