The History of Anti-Semitism, Volume 2: From Mohammed to the Marranos by Leon Poliakov (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.44+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £18.72Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the story of prejudice against Jews from the time of Christ through the rise of Nazi Germany. This work presents an assessment of this egregious human failing that is nearly ubiquitous in the history of Europe.
- Author BiographyLeon Poliakov (1910-97) wrote extensively on the Holocaust and anti-Semitism. His many books include Harvest of Hate: The Nazi Program for the Destruction of Jews in Europe and Aryan Myth: A History of Racist and Nationalist Ideas in Europe. He helped establish the Centre de Documentation Juive in 1943.
- Author(s)Leon Poliakov
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byNatalie Gerardi
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.