Consider these sponsored items
- £22.28Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest instalments in this ambitious series, exploring the Golden Age of Islam and the Mongols.
- Author BiographyChristoph Baumer - a leading explorer and historian of Central Asia, Tibet and China - has written several well-received books in the fields of history, religion, archaeology and travel. These include The Church of the East: An Illustrated History of Assyrian Christianity, Traces in the Desert: Journeys of Discovery across Central Asia and China's Holy Mountain: An Illustrated Journey into the Heart of Buddhism, all published by I.B.Tauris. His magisterial four-volume study of Central Asia began in 2012 with volume 1, The History of Central Asia: The Age of the Steppe Warriors, and continued in 2014 with volume 2, The Age of the Silk Roads. The final volume will publish in 2018.
- Author(s)Christoph Baumer
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note266 colour, 11 maps
- Width237 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.