All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ivan T. Berend
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight436 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Chapter 1. Made in USA? The Origins of the European Integration from the 1940s Chapter 2. Beginning of the European Integration and Enlargement Chapter 3. Change of Guard in the 1970s: European Corporations Step into America's Role Chapter 4. Made by Corporate Europe? The 'Second Coming' of the European Integration, 1980s-2000s Chapter 5. Creating an Europeanized economy with corporate assistance: the Single Market and Common Currency Chapter 6. Towards a Europeanized economic Structure of Europe Epilogue: Quo Vadis European Union?
- Author BiographyIvan T. Berend is Distinguished Research Professor at the Department of History, University of California, Los Angeles, USA.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £14.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.