Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.01Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2002 book gives a historical and comparative perspective on family business.
- Author BiographyAndrea Colli is Assistant Professor in Economic History at the Universit... Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan.
- Author(s)Andrea Colli
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2002
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleNew Studies in Economic and Social History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 47
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight160 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.