CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £28.79Trending at £29.11
- £56.98Trending at £57.71
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £35.88Trending at £49.84
- £23.85Trending at £31.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2003, examines the history of western linguistics from ancient Greece up to the Renaissance.
- Author BiographyVivien Law is Reader in the History of Linguistic Thought at Cambridge University, and Fellow of Trinity College.
- Author(s)Vivien Law
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 5 maps
- Weight720 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.