All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.25Trending at £13.11
- £12.52Trending at £13.95
- £10.79Trending at £13.48
- £17.23Trending at £19.43
- £7.59Trending at £8.14
- £4.82Trending at £4.99
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionHost to a large and diverse bird population as well as a long human history, Virginia is arguably the birthplace of ornithology in North America. The result of over a decade of research, this work addresses this element of the state's natural history.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Johnston taught ornithology at the University of Virginia's Mountain Lake Biological Station for nearly two decades and has edited numerous ecological studies as well as the Journal of Field Ornithology and Ornithological Monographs.
- Author(s)David W Johnston
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations, 7 tables
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.