Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.54Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a large format, meticulously researched, lavishly illustrated and fully international history of mankind's seaborne voyages from the Phoenicians and Chinese to modern navies and round-the-world sailing yachts.
- Author BiographyDonald Johnson is an American based life-long sailor and historian who has sailed the Atlantic single-handed six times.
- Author(s)Donald Johnson,Juha Nurminen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/01/2017
- Content Note270 colour illustrations and maps
- Weight2815 g
- Width259 mm
- Height348 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.