All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a history of the origins of youth gangs and the transformation of these into street gangs that often are connected to prison gangs in large American cities. Importantly, the street gang problem has not decreased in seriousness in the past decade even though the United States has seen a sharp drop in violent crime.
- Author BiographyJames C. Howell is senior research associate at the National Gang Center in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Author(s)James C. Howell
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 1 maps, 1 charts, 1 tables, 6 graphs
- Weight399 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.