Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £129.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £29.66Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on morality, locality and 'standardization' in the work of British consulting electrical engineers, 1880-1914. This title deals with the history of technical discovery and change. It explores the relationship of technology to other aspects of life - social, cultural and economic.
- Author BiographyIan Inkster is Research Professor of International History at Nottingham Trent University. He has broad research interests across the history of industrialisation and technological change, and in global history.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight441 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byIan Inkster
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.