All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionSpalding traces the development of Georgia's oldest medical school from the initial plans of a small group of physicians to the five-school complex found in Augusta in the late 1980s. Charting a course of achievement, he shows how the college was intimately bound to the local community, state politics, and the national medical establishment.
- Author BiographyPhinizy Spalding (1930-1994) was a professor of history at the University of Georgia. He was the author of numerous books including Oglethorpe in America and a coauthor of A History of Georgia (both Georgia).
- Author(s)Phinizy Spalding
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note41 b&w photos
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.