Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith golf returning to the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016, seasoned golf writer Alan Fraser examines the sport's history and future at the Games, brilliantly telling the intriguing tale of the unofficial tournament sanctioned by Adolf Hitler himself for the notorious Berlin Olympics of 1936.
- Author BiographyALAN FRASER has been one of Fleet Street's leading sports writers for many years, gracing the pages of The Independent and the Daily Mail among others. Golf has been a passion and a speciality. Alan has covered all four golf majors, including every Open Championship between 1978 and 2014. He also attended and reported on the last six summer Olympic Games at Barcelona, Atlanta, Sydney, Athens, Beijing and London.
- Author(s)Alan Fraser
- PublisherFloodlit Dreams Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloodlit Dreams Ltd
- Content Note8 page colour and black and white plate section
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.02Trending at £12.46
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.14
- £14.01Trending at £20.38
- £4.10Trending at £7.99
- £10.58Trending at £12.95
- £13.51Trending at £18.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.