CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £13.62Trending at £17.50
- £10.36Trending at £11.68
- £13.94Trending at £17.51
- £7.47Trending at £8.21
- £9.99Trending at £10.27
- £5.95Trending at £6.28
- £9.72Trending at £10.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in a special gift box, this pack also includes a copy of John Howe's colour map of Wilderland, a booklet about the writing of The Hobbit , six postcards featuring Tolkien's own paintings, a CD of extracts read by Tolkien, and photographs of the Lord of the Rings movie.
- Author BiographyJ.R.R. Tolkien (1892-1973) was a distinguished academic, though he is best known for writing The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion, plus other stories and essays. His books have been translated into over 30 languages and have sold many millions of copies world wide.
- PrizesShortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)J. R. R. Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/09/2000
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/05/2007
- Content NoteWith index
- Weight615 g
- Width117 mm
- Height184 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Miscellaneous print and Sheet map, folded and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.