All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate celebration of the spectacular battle in the final Hobbit movie reveals in stunning detail the full creative vision of Peter Jackson and the filmmakers, together with extensive commentary from the director, cast, crew, and almost 2,000 exclusive photos, illustrations and visual effects imagery.
- Author BiographyWeta Workshop is a multi-award winning conceptual design and physical manufacturing facility servicing the world's entertainment and creative industries. Weta Workshop houses a range of disciplines under one roof - including conceptual design, weapons, armour & chainmaille, specialist props, vehicles, specialty costumes, models & miniatures, special makeup & prosthetics, public art & displays.
- Author(s)Daniel Falconer,Weta Workshop
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1586 g
- Width315 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £27.18
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £11.00Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.