All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.39Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with behind-the-scenes photographs and exclusive interviews with cast and crew, this official illustrated guide tells the detailed story of the making of the final film in the award-winning Hobbit trilogy, directed by Peter Jackson.
- Author BiographyBRIAN SIBLEY is a writer and broadcaster with a lifelong interest in fantasy books and cinema. In addition to his award-winning radio adaptations of Tolkien he has collaborated with artist John Howe on J.R.R. Tolkien's The Maps of Middle-earth. Following his bestselling accounts of the making of Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy and his official biography, Peter Jackson: A Filmmaker's Journey, Brian returns to chronicle the making of The Hobbit.
- Author(s)Brian Sibley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Hobbit: the Battle of the Five Armies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 col illus
- Weight720 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.