All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.98Trending at £5.07
- £5.58Trending at £7.03
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £3.44Trending at £4.18
- £4.69Trending at £4.76
- £8.69Trending at £14.42
- £2.95Trending at £3.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hooligan details the physical and psychological construction of a concentration camp, but, in a literary masterstroke, omits the war years to plum the bitter harvest of the immediate post-war period.
- Author BiographyRudolph Nassauer was born in Frankfurt-am-Main in 1924. In 1939, he came to England with his family and was educated at St Paul's School. In 1947, Methuen published a volume of his poetry. The Hooligan was followed by the novels: The Cuckoo (1961); The Examination (1973); The Unveiling (1975); Agents of Love (1976); Reparations (1981); and Kramer's Goats (1986). He deid in 1996
- Author(s)Rudolph Nassauer
- PublisherAshgrove Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgrove Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height205 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.