All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the uncharted history of Hollywood reworkings from a Turkish Star Trek to a Bollywood Godfather. This book examines the global phenomenon of unlicensed film adaptations of American popular culture. It offers a methodology for studying film adaptation building upon Richard Dawkins' concept of the 'meme'.
- Author BiographyIain Robert Smith is Lecturer in Film at Roehampton University.
- Author(s)Iain Robert Smith
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.