All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hollywood War Film introduces the theory, history, stars, and major films constituting this evergreen genre. From untested young recruits and battle-hardened warriors to ferocious drill instructors and stereotypical enemies, this volume offers readers lively entry into the major conventions of the war film genre.
- Author BiographyRobert Eberwein is Distinguished Professor of English at Oakland University. His publications include Armed Forces: Masculinity and Sexuality in the American War Film (2007), The War Film (2004).
- Author(s)Robert Eberwein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Approaches to Film Genre
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white plates
- Weight278 g
- Width161 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.