All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £15.01
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume argues that reflection on the historical process of (re)constructing the past is as important for understanding the Holocaust - and, by extension, any past event - as is archival research. It aims to go beyond the dominant paradigm of political history and describe the emergence of methods now being used...
- Author BiographyDan Stone is Professor of Modern History at Royal Holloway, University of London. His recent publications include The Historiography of Genocide (ed., 2008), Histories of the Holocaust (2010), and The Oxford Handbook of Postwar European History (ed., 2012).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleMaking Sense of History
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Edited byDan Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.