CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.94Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores little-known dimensions of the Holocaust on Soviet territory: how the Soviet state and citizens reacted to the annihilation of the Jewish population and how to understand the role of local participants.
- Author BiographyMichael David-Fox is professor at the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service and the department of history, Georgetown University. He is the author of Showcasing the Great Experiment: Cultural Diplomacy and Western Visitors to the Soviet Union, 1921-1941 and Revolution of the Mind: Higher Learning among the Bolsheviks, 1918-1929. With Peter Holquist and Alexander M. Martin, he coedited Fascination and Enmity: Russia and Germany as Entangled Histories, 1914-1945.Peter Holquist is associate professor of history at the University of Pennsylvania and the author of Making War, Forging Revolution: Russia's Continuum of Crisis, 1914-1921.Alexander M. Martin is associate professor of history at the University of Notre Dame. He is the author of Romantics, Reformers, Reactionaries: Russian Conservative Thought and Politics in the Reign of Alexander I and Enlightened Metropolis: Constructing Imperial Moscow, 1762-1855.
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePitt Series in Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlexander M. Martin,Michael David-Fox,Peter Holquist
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.