Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.45Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £6.32Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of Marion McLeod, the daughter of a riveter, who has been brought up in the Clydebank tenements and brings the horror and pain of these wartime experiences vividly to life as she loses her entire family in the Blitz.
- Author BiographyMeg Henderson was born in Glasgow, spending part of her childhood on the outskirts of Clydebank. She is a journalist and the author of several books, including Finding Peggy, Chasing Angels and A Scent of Bluebells.
- Author(s)Meg Henderson
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.15Trending at £4.66
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £4.30Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.28
- £4.30Trending at £7.05
- £5.99Trending at £7.98
- £5.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.