All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £16.42Was:£19.99Free postage
- £17.07Was:£19.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe revised edition of this highly acclaimed work presents crucial lessons from Japan's recession that could aid the US and other economies as they struggle to recover from the current financial crisis. This book is about Japan's 15-year long recession and how it affected current theoretical thinking about its causes and cures.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Koo is the Chief Economist of Nomura Research Institute, the research arm of Nomura Securities, the leading securities house in Japan. Consistently voted as one of the most reliable economists by Japanese capital and financial market participants for nearly a decade, he has also advised successive prime ministers on how best to deal with Japan's economic and banking problems. He served as an economist with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and was a Doctoral Fellow of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Author of many books, including Balance Sheet Recession: Japan's Struggle with Uncharted Economics and its Global Implications, and a visiting professor of Waseda University, he was awarded the Abramson Award by the National Association of Business Economics, Washington, D.C. in 2001.
- Author(s)Richard C. Koo
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.