All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionBacked by 40 years of research, this work provides a perspective on a crucial period in British history and the historical King Arthur. It argues that there were in fact two kings, both named Arthur, whose careers were rolled into one to become the single Arthur of myth and legend.
- Author(s)Adrian Geoffrey Gilbert,Alan Wilson,Baram Blackett,etc.
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date08/01/2003
- Content Note16pp colour & b&w photographs and drawings
- Weight690 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- bartlett-tradin...12 May, 2014by
The real truth about King Arthur and our ancient history!
A fascinating book, hooked from the start! I have picked up bits & pieces of this knowledge over the years, but this book pulls it all together and sets the record straight. If you want to know the truth, read this book. Really should be required reading for students of ancient British history.