CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
- £10.96Trending at £11.98
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of the one-day visit of Clyde Muncy to 'the home place' at Lone Tree, Nebraska.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1910 in Central City, Nebraska, Wright Morris wrote thirty-three books, including Field of Vision, which won the National Book Award. He died in 1998. John Hollander, Sterling Professor of English at Yale University, is a poet, critic, and the author of many books including The Gazer's Spirit.
- Author(s)Dorothy Thomas,Wright Morris
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1966
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight284 g
- Width3404 mm
- Height5182 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ruth Gannett
- Introduction byJohn Hollander
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.