All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how the integration of ideas and actions transformed politics and society in the sixteenth century. This title traces the rise of civic humanism in England through the lives and careers of six prominent Elizabethans - John Cheke, Walter Haddon, Thomas Wilson, Thomas Smith, Nicholas Bacon, and William Cecil.
- Author BiographyThe Author: J. M. Anderson received his Ph.D. in history from Syracuse University. He has recently finished a manuscript on liberal education and teaching and is currently working on a history of love from the twelfth to the twentieth centuries.
- Author(s)J. M. Anderson
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight600 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.92
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.87
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.