All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the historic environment of the Hoo Peninsula landscape and describes how changing patterns of land use and maritime activity over time have given this landscape and seascape its distinctive character.
- Author BiographySarah Newsome is a Senior Investigator at Historic England. Edward Carpenter is an Aerial Investigator for Historic England. Peter Kendall is a Principal Inspector of Ancient Monuments at Historic England.
- Author(s)Edward Carpenter,Peter Kendall,Sarah Newsome
- PublisherHistoric England
- Date of Publication28/11/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleInformed Conservation
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHistoric England
- Content Note79
- Width2100 mm
- Height2100 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.