All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA riveting thriller about greed, power, hormones, illicit sex, and women ... and the monstrous megalomaniac who believes he can have it all.
- Author BiographyDutch writer Saskia Goldschmidt worked as both a youth theatre producer and drama teacher before she wrote Compulsory Happiness, about her growing up in the shadow of the Holocaust. The Hormone Factory was an instant success in the Netherlands and has been published in Germany, Israel and the United States.
- Author(s)Saskia Goldschmidt
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.