All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing upon the horse in Celtic culture, this text should be of general interest as well as of importance within the wider context of horsemanship and military tactics in Medieval Britain and Europe.
- Author BiographySioned Davies is Professor and Head of the School of Welsh at Cardiff University. Nerys Ann Jones graduated with honour in Welsh at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth in 1983, she started her research on Cynddelw Brydydd Mawr, and joining the Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies in Aberystwyth two years later.
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication15/07/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNerys Ann Jones,Sioned Davies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.