All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to solve a puzzle of the source of the Indo-European languages and English. This title reveals how their domestication of horses and use of the wheel spread language and transformed civilization.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Anthony is professor of anthropology at Hartwick College. He is the editor of The Lost World of Old Europe (Princeton). He has conducted extensive archaeological fieldwork in Ukraine, Russia, and Kazakhstan.
- Author(s)David W. Anthony
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 halftones. 86 line illus. 16 tables. 25 maps.
- Weight942 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.50Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.