Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.91Trending at £11.47
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.93Trending at £23.98
- £5.80Trending at £6.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £18.94
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an intriguing piece of microhistory in which Charles Freeman views the history of Europe through the fortunes of a work of art, a late classical sculpture from Constantinople that came to signify the power of the Doges of Venice.
- Author BiographyCharles Freeman is the author of THE CLOSING OF THE WESTERN MIND and EGYPT, GREECE AND ROME and organises guided tours in Venice.
- Author(s)Charles Freeman
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/05/2004
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date29/03/2010
- Content NoteIntegrated: 30, int
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.