All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the crusading period in the Holy Land, considering the Hospital in Jerusalem, relations with the Assassins, finances, indulgences, transportation and the careers of the brothers and knights. This work also considers the Hospitallers on Rhodes, relations between Rhodes and the West and plans for crusades.
- Author BiographyDr Karl Borchardt is Director of the Stadtarchiv at Rothenburg ob der Tauber, and Monumenta Germaniae Historica, Germany. Dr Nikolas Jaspert is Professor of Later Medieval History at the Ruhr-UniversitAt Bochum, Germany. Helen J. Nicholson is Professor of Medieval History at Cardiff University, UK.
- Author(s)Nikolas Jaspert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHelen Jane Nicholson,Karl Borchardt
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.