All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Agatha Christie's stories of the macabre and the occult, where a message from beyond the grave unmasks an insane killer, and a nun has the power to cause a landslide. Read by the prince of darkness, Christopher Lee.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight220 g
- Width124 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read bySir Christopher Lee
- Contained items statementContains 3 CD-Audios
- Running Time180
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £9.94Trending at £14.12
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £4.79Trending at £7.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.